DISEASE PRO is a preventive biological fungicide formulated for the suppression of plant diseases, specifically Powdery Mildew and Downy Mildew.
DISEASE PRO is capable of producing a number of substances (antimicrobial metabolites) that inhibit the growth of fungi.
DISEASE PRO colonizes plant surfaces, occupying space and utilising available nutrients – outcompeting pathogens and making it difficult for them to get established.
DISEASE PRO helps to activate the plants’ natural defence mechanisms. Induced Systemic Resistance (similar to a vaccination) boosts the plants’ ability to resist and fight off disease.
Directions for use.
- DISEASE PRO is available in different pack sizes: a 3-pack carton (containing 3 x 4g sachets), a 100g sachet and 1kg tub.
- Dilute 4g of DISEASE PRO in 1L of water and mix well.
- Works best as a preventative spray, before onset of fungal infection or apply as a full cover spray (contact with the disease is important)
- Apply when the disease is first noticed.
- Repeat application after 7 days with a minimum of 3 applications.
- DISEASE PRO does not impose any risk of residues on harvested crops.
Disease ProBa – Reg No 10554, Act 36 of 1947 contains Bacillus amyloliquefaciens (D747), registered for the suppression of powdery mildew and downy mildew on crops as listed. Madumbi Sustainable Agriculture (Pty) Ltd, Postnet Suite 20, Private Bag X6011, Hilton 3245Reg. No. 2009/020798/07.