MULTIGRO – Boosts Vitality
MULTIGRO = A – Z Foilar Feed.
Maximises plant growth, promoting fruiting, flowering and overall plant wellness.
The key benefit of regular foliar feeding is to provide luxury levels of nutrition that quickly addresses soil deficiencies, reducing and combatting plant stress. Ideal for use as a recovery tonic to revitalise stressed & deficient plants.
Once your plants have had the early
development help of STARTGRO and your soil is healthier with HUMIGRO, it’s time for the EcoBuz foliar feed, MULTIGRO to promote flowering, fruiting and healthy plants.
Benefits of MULTIGRO
MULTIGRO is like giving your plants an all-in-one vitality tonic that includes:
- Nitrogen, phosphorus and
- A range of other micronutrients.
- Added vitamins for combatting stress.
- Kelp and fulvic acid to support and stimulate plant growth.
- Natural amino acid chelation supports protein production.
- With this product, you have closed the circle.
- Used monthly it will ensure that optimum levels of nutrition are always met. Just as we improve our own health and fitness naturally, our gardens need the same.
Directions For Use.
- MULTIGRO is available in different pack sizes: a 3-pack carton (containing 3 x 5ml sachets), 450ml bottle, 1L and 5L bottle.
- Drench Applications: Dilute 5ml of MULTIGRO (1 x capful or 1 x sachet) in 5L of water and mix well.
- Foliar applications: Dilute 5ml of MULTIGRO (1 x capful or 1 x sachet) in 1L of water in a mist blower or knapsack.
- MULTIGRO contains nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, sulphur, magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, manganese, boron and molybdenum.
- – Reg No B 5464, Act 36 of 1947. Madumbi Sustainable Agriculture (Pty) Ltd, Postnet Suite 20, Private Bag X6011, Hilton 3245 Reg. No. 2009/020798/07.