HUMIGRO – Building Soil.
HUMIGRO = Soil Food.
HUMIGRO is a granular carbon-based soil conditioner.
Humate granules are produced from extracts of ancient leonardite deposits, formed from the long-term breakdown of prehistoric vegetative matter.
This unique material is a rich source of carbon and complex nutritional elements, with valuable soil conditioning properties.
Carbon forms the basis of soil fertility by:
- Releasing nutrients to support plant growth.
- Feeding beneficial micro-organisms in the soil.
- Promotes soil health and structure.
- Creates a buffer against harmful substances.
- Enhances fertiliser efficiency.
Benefits of HUMIGRO
- Reduces leaching & nutrient lock up, keeping nutrients available in the soil for longer (i.e. improves fertiliser sustainability)
- Reduces the negative effects of fertiliser in soil & buffers fertiliser applications.
- Is a natural microbial stimulant, especially of fungi, which is often deficient due to use of fungicides.
- Improves soil structure, soil moisture & nutrient retention
Directions For Use:
- HUMIGRO is available in 3 quantities. A 5kg Bucket, 600g Tub and a box that includes 3 x 5g sachets.
- Dilute 5g of HUMIGRO granules into 5l of water and mix well.
- Apply HUMIGRO as a drench during bed preparation and when planting.
- HUMIGRO granules can also be mixed with fertiliser at a rate of 50g per kg.
- HUMIGRO can also be treated as a granular application, sprinkled onto the soil at 50g per m2 and then watered after.
- HUMIGRO is a natural product and will not burn or harm the soil if over-applied.
- HUMIGRO contains humic acid – Reg No B 5462, Act 36 of 1947. Madumbi Sustainable Agriculture (Pty) Ltd, Postnet Suite 20, Private Bag X6011, Hilton 3245Reg. No. 2009/020798/07.