PEST PRO is a biological insecticide used for the suppression of common insect pests as listed. PEST PRO includes beneficial fungi, Beauvaria bassiana, occurs naturally and commonly in soils.
The strain used in PEST PRO was isolated from soil under a rooibos plant in Clanwilliam, South Africa.
PEST PRO germinates and penetrates the pest cuticle, growing and feeding until the target pest dies. PEST PRO has the ability to reduce any of the life cycle stages of the target pest. Oil-coated spores offer, UV protection, prevents drying out in unfavourable conditions and enhanced efficacy.
Red Spider Mite.
Directions for use.
- PEST PRO is available in different pack sizes: a 3-pack carton (containing 3 x 2g sachets), 40g sachet and a 300g tub.
- Dilute 2g of PEST PRO in 1L of water and mix well.
- Apply as a full cover spray (contact with the disease is important)
- Apply when the pest is first noticed.
- Repeat application every 7 – 14 days.
- PEST PRO does not impose any risk of residues on harvested crops.
Pest Pro Bb – Reg No L10579 contains Beauvaria bassiana, registered for the suppression of red spider mite, whitefly, Tuta absoluta and false codling moth on crops as listed. Plant Health Products (Pty) Ltd, Posbus 207, Nottingham Road, 3280. Reg. No. 2003/007987/07.